What makes us the UK's Leading Direct Cremation service?
- Our proprietor, Nick Gandon, devised and first offered the option in the UK in 1991.
- We offer service throughout mainland England and Wales - not just on a local basis.
- Simplicita Cremations specializes in Direct Cremation - it's not just a sideline.
- We offer a personal service - you deal with one person throughout.
- We provide all facilities directly ourselves* - maintaining the quality of our services.
- All our documentation can be completed by post and email - saving you time and stress.
- We use the most modern and hygienic methods and equipment.
- All our facilities are available for inspection by families, should they so wish.
- Our prices are competitive, transparent, and reflect superb value for money.
- Our ownership and full contact details, and place of business and cremation is easily confirmed.
- We have experience of the funeral profession spanning over 40 years.
- Our methods, customer service and ethos have lead to us being recommended by the Good Funeral Guide and the Natural Death Centre
- We charge no transaction fees for account settlement by credit or debit card.
- We offer an on-line tracking facility, so you can follow the progress of the cremation status
- We operate from purpose built mortuary premises - not just an industrial unit - like some providers
- We are full members of the National Association of Funeral Directors - and abide by their strict Code of Conduct. Our facilities meet their exacting quality standards.
* with the exception of the cremation itself, and first removal - where a death occurs in residential premises